Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Noise Cancellation
- Wireless Connectivity
- Alexa Voice Control
- High-Quality Sound
- Comfortable Design
- Long Battery Life
Product Name: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control
- Exceptional Noise Cancellation
- High-Quality Sound
- Comfortable Design
- Wireless Convenience
- Voice Assistant Integration
- Long Battery Life
- Touch Controls
- Foldable and Portable
- Bulky Design
- No Multipoint Pairing
- Limited Customization
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Review
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are a popular pair of over-ear headphones known for their noise-canceling capabilities and integration with voice assistants like Alexa. Here are some key features and details about these headphones:
- Noise Cancellation: These headphones are equipped with Bose’s renowned noise-canceling technology, which helps reduce ambient noise and create a more immersive listening experience. It’s especially useful in noisy environments such as airplanes or crowded places.
- Wireless Connectivity: The QuietComfort 35 II headphones support wireless Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to pair them with your devices without the hassle of cords. This makes them convenient for use with smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Alexa Voice Control: These headphones have built-in Alexa voice control, which means you can access Alexa’s features and functionality directly through the headphones. You can ask Alexa to play music, check the weather, set reminders, and more, all without needing to use your smartphone.
- High-Quality Sound: Bose is known for its high-quality audio, and the QuietComfort 35 II headphones are no exception. They deliver clear, balanced sound with deep bass and crisp treble, making them suitable for various music genres and audio content.
- Long Battery Life: These headphones offer a significant battery life, allowing you to enjoy your music and Alexa features for hours on end. They can last up to 20 hours on a single charge, depending on usage and noise-cancellation settings.
- Customizable Noise Cancellation: You can adjust the level of noise cancellation to suit your environment using the Bose Connect app. This feature allows you to decide how much ambient sound you want to let in.
Overall, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are a versatile and high-quality option for those looking for premium noise-canceling headphones with voice assistant integration, comfort, and great sound quality.
Pros & Cons Detials
- Exceptional Noise Cancellation: Firstly, The headphones are renowned for their industry-leading noise-canceling technology, which effectively reduces ambient noise, allowing for a more immersive listening experience.
- High-Quality Sound: Secondly, Bose is known for its audio quality, and these headphones deliver clear and balanced sound with deep bass, making them great for music, movies, and gaming.
- Comfortable Design: Thirdly, They feature plush ear cushions and an adjustable headband, ensuring comfort during extended wear.
- Wireless Convenience: Bluetooth connectivity eliminates the need for cords, providing convenience and freedom of movement.
- Voice Assistant Integration: Built-in Alexa and compatibility with other voice assistants make it easy to access information and control your device using voice commands.
- Long Battery Life: With up to 20 hours of battery life, these headphones can last through long flights or extended listening sessions.
- Customizable Noise Cancellation: The ability to adjust noise-cancellation levels through the app allows for flexibility in different environments.
- Touch Controls: Intuitive touch-sensitive controls on the earcups provide easy access to playback and call functions.
- Foldable and Portable: Finally, The headphones are foldable and come with a carrying case, making them convenient for travel.
- Price: Firstly, They are relatively expensive compared to some other wireless headphones on the market.
- Bulky Design: Secondly, The over-ear design, while comfortable, can feel bulky for some users, especially during prolonged use.
- Weight: Thirdly, They are not the lightest headphones. Which might be a consideration for those who prefer a lighter feel on the head.
- No Multipoint Pairing: These headphones do not support simultaneous pairing with multiple devices. Which can be inconvenient if you frequently switch between devices.
- Limited Customization: While the Bose Connect app allows for some customization of noise cancellation. It may not offer the level of customization found in other headphones’ apps.
- Wired Listening: If the battery runs out, you cannot use them in wired mode without power. As they don’t have a passive audio mode.
- Sound Leakage: Finally, The noise cancellation is excellent, there may still be some sound leakage at higher volumes.
Overall, the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones offer exceptional noise cancellation and sound quality. Making them an excellent choice for travelers and those seeking a premium audio experience. However, the price and bulkier design may be drawbacks for some potential users.
Is Bose QC35 II worth it?
Yes, Bose QC35 II is worth it for its excellent noise cancellation and sound quality.
Which version of Bose QuietComfort is best?
The Bose QuietComfort 45 is currently the latest and considered the best version.
What is the difference between Bose QC 35 I and II?
The main difference between Bose QC35 I and II is that the QC35 II has built-in voice assistants (Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa) and an Action button to activate them, while the QC35 I does not have these features. Otherwise, their noise-cancelling and sound quality are very similar.
Is Bose QC35 II noise Cancelling?
Yes, Bose QC35 II is noise-canceling headphones.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II replacement ear pads
You can easily find replacement ear pads for the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones online or through Bose’s official website or authorized dealers.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II manual
You can find the Bose QuietComfort 35 II manual on the official Bose website or by searching for it online in English. It provides detailed instructions on how to use and set up the headphones.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II gaming headset
The Bose QuietComfort 35 II can be used as a gaming headset, but it doesn’t have dedicated gaming features. You can connect it to your gaming device using Bluetooth or an audio cable for audio and microphone functionality. However, for specific gaming headsets with advanced gaming features, you might want to consider alternatives designed explicitly for gaming.